Note for civil service job applicants:
New recruits appointed to the Civil Service on or after 1 June 2015 are subject to the new retirement age of 65 in respect of the civilian grades and 60 in respect of the disciplined services grades, regardless of their ranks.
- Government Vacancies (Please click here to read Frequently Asked Questions)
- "Government Vacancies" Mobile Application
- Application Procedures (including online application)
- Personal Information Collection Statement
- Qualifications Assessment
- Basic Law and National Security Law Test in Civil Service Recruitment NEW!
- Examination Matters
- Common Recruitment Examination and Basic Law and National Security Law Test (Degree / Professional Grades) (CRE and BLNST) NEW!