Executive Officer Grade
The Executive Officer Grade offers a challenging, interesting, satisfying career to talented people who share the Grade's vision.
Executive Officers are professional managers who specialise in resource and system management. Posted around different government policy bureaux and departments, they enjoy a wide variety of work and have the opportunity to work with people of different backgrounds. They will be provided with structured training at various stages of their career to develop them into professional resource and system managers.
We look for quality people with leadership potential and commitment. Executive Officers should have good analytical ability and judgement, as well as good interpersonal and communication skills. They should also be versatile and innovative. Above all, we look for talents who share the Grade's vision to serve Hong Kong by providing the highest quality of service in the management of public organisations.
- Vision and Mission
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Grade Structure, Establishment and Career Prospects
- Training and Development
- Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
- Entry Requirements
- 2021-22 Recruitment Exercise Timeline
- 2021-22 Recruitment Advertisement (for reference only)
- The Executive Officer Grade Newsletter - "Keep in Touch"
- Videos on Executive Officers (please click on the photos to view the videos)