Administrative Officer Grade
For the basic entry requirements for the Administrative Officer rank, candidates should have :
- A first or second class honours bachelor's degree from a Hong Kong university, or equivalent; or
- A postgraduate degree from a Hong Kong university, or equivalent, where the qualifications considered in totality are comparable to the requirement in (a)(i);
- A pass result in the Aptitude Test in the Common Recruitment Examination (CRE);
- A good command of both Chinese and English and have met the language proficiency requirements of “Level 2” results in the two language papers (Use of Chinese and Use of English) in the CRE, or equivalent;
- A pass result in the Basic Law Test (Degree / Professional Grades); and
- Resided in Hong Kong for not less than seven years and must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment.
(Remark: Candidates will be required to pass a recruitment examination.)
Current final year undergraduates may also apply; if selected, appointment will be subject to their obtaining the required academic qualification.