Training Officer Grade
The basic entry requirements for Training Officer I are:
- a degree from a university in Hong Kong, or equivalent;
- 4 years’ post-qualification full-time experience in relevant administrative/ management/ training experience (including training on management, human resource management, language, or communication, etc.), or experience in developing and maintaining e-learning systems and Human Resources Information Technology-related systems;
- met the language proficiency requirement of Level 2 results in the two language papers (Use of Chinese and Use of English) in the Common Recruitment Examination (CRE) or equivalent, and possess good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English and a good command of Putonghua;
- a pass result in the Aptitude Test in the CRE; and
- a pass result in the Basic Law Test (Degree / Professional Grades).
(Note: Candidates are required to pass a written examination before the interview, and to give presentations at the interview.)