Skip to content Skip to popular pages Skip to navigation
Civil Service Bureau The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Brand Hong Kong - Asia world city
Default Font SizeALarger Font SizeALargest Font SizeA
SearchSubmit Search querySite mapContact us


Mobile / Accessible VersionPrinter View
Home > Administration of the civil service >> Staff relations

Advance of Salary

Civil servants who face certain types of unexpected expense may seek assistance in the form of an advance of salary. The circumstances in which salary advances are given include cases of moving house, marriage, legal proceedings, serious illness and the death of an officer. Advice on how to apply for these advances can be obtained from the Departmental Secretary or the Departmental Welfare Officer.

Back Previous Next
Level Double-A conformance, W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
Valid HTML 4.01 Strict
2012 © Important Notices | Privacy Policy Last Revision Date : 06 December 2021