Skip to content Skip to popular pages Skip to navigation
Civil Service Bureau The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Brand Hong Kong - Asia world city
Default Font SizeALarger Font SizeALargest Font SizeA
SearchSubmit Search querySite mapContact us


Mobile / Accessible VersionPrinter View
Home > About us >> Organisation >> Others

Data Access or Correction Requests

Data access or correction requests may be made on a request form obtainable from the Personnel Registry on the 9/F, West Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong or downloadable at the following link:         

Requests should be addressed to

Secretary for the Civil Service
(Attn : Senior Executive Officer (Administration) 2)
Room 907,9/F, West Wing, Central Government Offices,
2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar 
Hong Kong.


Back Previous Next Back to Top

Level Double-A conformance, W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
Valid HTML 4.01 Strict
2012 © Important Notices | Privacy Policy Last Revision Date : 06 December 2021