Executive Officer Grade
Duties and Responsibilities
The main job functions of the EO Grade are -
- Human Resource Management - discharging a full range of HRM functions including manpower and succession planning, recruitment, promotion, performance management, training and development, conduct and discipline, etc.
- Financial Resource Management - including planning, allocating and managing financial resources, and exercising control over revenue and expenditure to ensure proper use of public funds.
- Administration Support -
- General Administration - provision of a wide range of general administration services including office accommodation, building management, departmental transport services, etc.
- Policy Support - providing assistance in research of background information, presentation and analysis of the information collected, and liaison with parties concerned to facilitate the formulation of policies.
- System/Project Planning and Development - including internal audit and system development duties, and coordinating the planning and implementation of projects.
- Direct Services to the Public, Support to Boards and Councils and Event Management - including the delivery of licencing and registration services, investigation of complaint cases, handling of public enquiries, provision of secretariat support to various boards and councils, provision of administration and logistic support to events and elections, etc.