Staff Motivation Scheme
The Civil Service Bureau has introduced the Staff Motivation Scheme since 1993 as part of human resource management. The scheme has the following objectives:
- to promote greater interest in and general awareness of the bureau/department's performance pledges;
- to promote customer service culture in the bureau/department and improve skills in customer service;
- to foster a sense of belonging among staff of the bureau/department;
- to encourage improvement in performance and service quality; and
- to achieve efficiency and productivity gain.
Bureaux/departments have the authority and responsibilities for the administration of staff motivation scheme within their own organisations.